Can you believe 2010 is almost over? I can’t. I started this blog last January so I’m a little shy of my “blog birthday” but I have enough material to generate a top ten list. So with no further ado, the top ten posts of 2010!
1. The one where I ran a 1/2 marathon
2. The one where I competed in Project Food Blog!
3.The one where I made my most popular recipe ever
4. The one where I finished my first year of law school
5. The one where I made homemade ravioli
6. The one where I discovered Tavern
8. The one where I went to Flour in Boston
9. The one where I take a hike
10. The one where she posted her first post
Honorable mentions: Illegally seeing Tom Petty, my brother visiting LA, my bucket list, visiting the pumpkin patch, my first race, hanging out with Bloggers, and giving thanks.
I love posts like this! Looks like you’ve had a good year 🙂
Aww, cute list. I have a lot of posts to catch up on, glad you listed your top posts. Proud of your accomplishments
I’m glad we met this year. Hopefully we will have many more blog events or just any local meet-ups next year.
Have a Merry Christmas 🙂
Wow! It certainly looks like you had a very exciting year! I hope the new one treats you equally well! 🙂 Now I NEED to go check the tavern out…
What a fun post!
Early happy birthday! I love your blog!
Sounds like it was a great year! Here is to an even better 2011! 🙂