We’ve made it kids! 3.5 hours from now 1L classes will be all over. I cannot believe that this semester is almost over. This has been the most exciting and academically challenging year of my life. I have mixed feelings about it ending:
- I get to take Critical Race Studies classes (this was the entire reason I came to UCLA)
- I get to pick the times of my classes meaning no more 9AM class
- I get to mingle with new people
- It means I’ve been at this for a year and it hopefully will get easier
- I’m going to miss my section. I’ve had class with the same 40-80 people all year long so its going to be weird not to see them every day.
- I’m one year closer to adult hood and having to take the bar exam.
At this point, the pros out weigh the cons, no offense section 3/4!
I spent the AM working from Starbucks (big ups to McGuire Woods for the free gift card! I don’t want to work for you but thanks for the swag!) and then treated myself to lunch at the lunch trucks. Today I checked out the Yum Yum truck!