Hey hey hey!
For the past few weeks there has been a “vlog” or video blog going around the internet within the healthy living community about accents. I saw Healthy Tipping Point do it so I thought I would give it a shot and enter the world of vlogging! Plus, now all you readers who don’t know be can get a grasp of what I’m like!
The words: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So what do you think? Do I have an accent? Did you like the vlog? Would you like me to incorporate vlogging into Left Coast Contessa?