- It will always be awkward to run by my professors around campus. Always.
- Why is it I can easily run 8 miles on Sunday but 3 miles on Tuesday feels impossible?
- Post 8 mile run I had absolutely no foot pain. None!
- My toes are looking gross again, it’s a sure sign I’m increasing my mileage. No pedicures for me!
- I love the above picture for two reasons. 1) Snot rockets, we’ve all done it and 2) it was taken on one of my favorite streets on earth.
- I have a new running play list and I will break down the anatomy for you at a later time.
- I’m a total wimp and hate running when it’s under 55. This has been a problem the past few days. I need to toughen up.
- I need to drink more water, again. That “hungry thirsty” feel strikes again.
- I pretty much run so I can eat pizza. Stay tuned for “baked potato pizza” tomorrow!