Amanda tagged me in another blog questionnaire! I love these things, such great distractions…
1. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ginger ice cream from Scoops in Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard. Hands down best ever!
2. Do you say soda or pop? Or something completely different?
I’m from the Midwest so that would be pop.
3. If you could travel anywhere for a month, where would you go?
I would go to Fiji with a great camera, running shoes, books, my lap top (for blogging purposes) and a ton of food. I would only require a two room house. One room for sleeping and one room for cooking. That would be the best vacation ever.
4. Favorite thing about blogging?
I love that blogging motivates me to try new things and push my culinary boundaries. I also love meeting other wonderful bloggers! The healthy living and food blogging community are full of wonderful, supportive people. Def the best part of blogging.
5. Do you prefer tricks or treats?
TREATS! We all know how I feel about treats!
Yep. I’m a treat girl.
6. Are emoticons annoying or fun?
Fun, unless in a creepy way. Some people just shouldn’t use them.
7. Would you rather spend your vacation relaxing by the beach or hiking through a rainforest?
Relaxing on a beach.
8. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes. Twice. The first time I was probably like 8. I was in Kentucky attending a family reunion and it was the day before my birthday. I was stunk while riding horses or watching horses or something to that effect. It was so upsetting I believed I said it was the “worst birthday ever” while sobbing in a kitchen. The second time was in Boston in the courtyard of Harvard Medical School. There was much less crying.
dude! I want to go to Martha’s vineyard. Never been!
I love reading these. it’s a fun way to get to know you!